Donodo Japan GK（hereafter described as “our company”）shall understand the importance of protection of the personal information of users (hereafter described as “users
2. In providing services through bananaq Application（hereafter described as “This
application”), our company shall collect personal information to use under the purpose of use.
1. Collect information from users regarding services this application provides
A. Information to be collected:
• All users: Name, Date of birth, Home address, Telephone number, E-mail
address and other information offered by users in using services provided by this application
• Users as a seller: Piece of identification and a face photograph in a form
designated by our company
B. Purpose of use: To perform the following under the Term of Service
1. To screen and review intending users before admission
2. To manage and control user data
3. To provide buyer information to sellers, on behalf of buyers themselves in their
using our food transaction support services
4. To provide donor information to undertakers and shippers, on behalf of donors themselves in their using our food donation support services
5. To perform face recognition to confirm sellers’ identification
6. To make announcement and make a response to inquiries to this application
7. To perform our duties under the Term of Service
8. To use information for administrative purposes of this application
9. To respond to a violation and breach of this Term of Service
10. To improve services this application provides, or to develop new services
11. For our company to perform marketing analysis for this application or other
services to be developed, or other purposes accompanying the above purpose of use.
C. In principal, collection, use, or provision of credit card information shall be performed by a payment agency designated by our company, and we shall not to be involved in these conducts.
2. Automated collection of information through information collection module of this application
A. Information to be collected:
Terminal device information: Type of device, Model, Manufacturer, OS, Carrier information, IP address, Information related to ID
Location information: Latitude and longitude from GPS, Latitude and longitude of the Wi-Fi access point
Advertisement information: Display areas, View count, Advertisement usage
B. Purpose of use: Provision of information optimized for users, Provision of information based on location information, Performance analysis, Improvement of this application, User support
3. Collection of information through the Contact Form
A. Information to be collected: Name, E-mail address, contents of inquiries and claims B. Purpose of use: To respond to inquiries
3. Except for cases where it is tolerated by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws, our company shall not, without a consent of users, use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use. However, this shall not apply to cases shown below.
1.Required to do so under the law
2.Required to do so to protect life, physical constitution or assets, when it is difficult to obtain a user’s consent
3.Required to do so to collectively improve public health or to promote nurturing of children, when it is difficult to obtain a user’s consent
4. Required to do so in cooperating with a state organ, local government or an entity commissioned by them to perform an obligation under the law, when it may affect our performance or disrupt proceedings to obtain a user’s consent.
4. Our company shall collect personal information properly, and shall not collect it through fraud or by unlawful means.
5. Our company shall manage personal information sagely, take precautions to eliminate risks such as data loss, corruption, alteration or leakage, and supervise employees of our company as necessary and properly. When our company is to outsource handling of a part of or the entire personal information, we shall supervise the outsourcing company so that the personal information is handled properly and managed safely.
6. A user shall agree for our company to provide his or her personal information as described
1. To provide buyer information to sellers, on behalf of buyers themselves in their using
our food transaction support services.
2. To provide donor information to undertakers and shippers, on behalf of themselves in their using our food transaction support services.
7. Our company is not to provide personal information to a third party without a user’s consent excluding when disclosure is claimed under the Personal Information Protection Low or other laws. However, the cases described below do not come under the category of the information provision to a third party described above.
1. Provision of all or a part of personal information from our company to an outsourced
company in order to achieve use purposes as necessary
2. Provision of personal information due to reasons such as merger or succession of
3. In cases where personal information is to be used for sharing under the Personal
Information Protection Law
8. Our company is to disclose, without any delay, user information when required by a user
under the Personal Information Protection Law after confirming that the request has been made by a user him or herself (if his or her personal information does not exist, we will inform him or her of the fact). However, this shall not apply when our company is not oblige to disclose information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
9. When a user made a request, due to the reason that his or her personal information is not accurate, based on the Personal Information Protection Law, that the information be corrected, added or deleted (hereafter described as “corrections”), our company shall, after confirming that the request has been made by a user him or herself, conduct, without any delay, necessary investigation, conduct correction of personal information based on the result of the investigation, and inform him or her of the action or inaction. However, this shall not apply when our company is not oblige to perform corrections under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
10. Upon receiving a request from a user for suspension or cancellation, reasoning that their personal information has been used other than for intended services, or those information has been obtained through deceit or unlawfully, our company shall, after recognizing the reason behind the request and that the request has been made by the user him/herself, according to the Personal Information Protection Law, suspend or delete (hereafter described as “Suspension of Service”) without delay and inform him or her of our action. However, above may not apply to cases where our company shall not perform obligations such as Suspension of Service under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
11. Our company may collect personal information from users using the Cookie or through other similar technological methods.
A. Our company may collect information through the Cookie to analyze access data or to
utilize it for advertisement distribution services.
B. Although the Cookie will be recorded in the users’ personal computers, no data which
can make reference to a specific person will be included. Any user who wants to disable the Cookie may do so by changing the web browser settings.
C. However, once the Cookie is disabled, a part of our service may become unavailable.
12. For any offers for disclosure, opinions, inquiries, questions, complaints or other concerns regarding handling of the personal information, please contact us through the “Contact Form” on the website providing this application.
Our company shall review operational status of personal information as appropriate,