As a seller, you're responsible for regularly reviewing and complying with bananaq's selling policies, and for meeting your obligations as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
We highly recommend that you learn about bananaq's selling policies before listing an item to your store to avoid accidentally breaking any rules. If in any case, you fail to follow the rules and policies, we may take certain actions, such as removing the listings or products and limiting selling privileges. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions.
Important Selling Practices
1. When adding a listing, provide all the information about your product.
Including but not limited to:
- origin of the product. (if raw products such as vegetables, fruits, local produce, etc.)
- best by date and time
- specify quantity
- the degree of quality
2. When setting up handling options:
- ensure that the location of the store is correct
- delivery fee is set correctly
- as much as possible promote cashless payments due to pandemic
3. When buyers placed an order:
- inform buyers if there might be delays with the order/delivery.
- if buyers contact you via chat, be responsive as much as you can.
- before delivery, ensure that products are well-packed and that all orders are included.
- make sure that you update the status of the order for buyers to keep track of their order.
4. During delivery/pick-up at the location:
- be responsible when delivering items.
- observe proper social distancing.
- adhere to COVID-19 health guidelines
- When meeting buyers, please observe for signs of fraud or threat to security. Please avoid further interaction if you feel you are in danger and immediately report to your local police/authorities.
- Please use the contact us page in your app to report buyers who are exhibiting unpleasant/unruly behavior.