You may update your store hours and listing availability anytime. Please note that store hours and listing availability are dependent and would not affect the other when changes are made. This means that if the availability of the listing is set differently from store hours (example: outside store hours) listing will still be available in the marketplace.
On that note, we highly suggest sellers always consider the time of store hours and listing availability as related to each other to avoid confusion to buyers.
Here's how to update store hours:
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Tap "Profile"
3. Go to the "Store tab"
4. Scroll down to the "Store Hours" section
5. Tap 'Edit"
6. Update your store hours by selecting the "from/to time"
7. Tap "SAVE" on the Store Hours page
8. Tap SAVE again on the Profile page to successfully update your store hours.
Here's how to update listing availability:
1. Go to "Store"
2. Scroll down and look for the product you want to update its availability time.
3. Tap "Full Edit"
4. Tap "Edit"
5. Scroll down to the "Listing Availability" section.
6. Update the listing availability by selecting the "from/to time".
7. Tap "Next" until the payment method to successfully update availability.