Currently, bananaq is available in Japan. If you recently moved to Japan and want to download the app, but can't find it in the App Store or Play Store, you'll need to change the country in each setting.
Alternatively, you may create a new account for your App Store and Play Store.
Important: Before changing the country, kindly see both articles from Google and Apple support to know more details about it.
Here's how to change your country setting:
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
2. At the top right, tap your profile icon.
3. Tap Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
4. Tap the country where you want to add an account.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Note: Your profile can take up to 48 hours to update.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region.
5. Tap Change Country or Region.
6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
If all steps were exhausted and you were still not able to find the app, kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will get in touch with you as soon as they can to investigate your concern.