Account, Marketplace, and Orders
1. Is there a fee to register as a buyer?
No, registration is absolutely free.
2. What types of food can I order?
bananaq is a one-stop-shop for all your food needs and wants. Order fresh produce, farm-fresh ingredients, and specialty food items and many more from your favorite shops.
3. How to pay for my order?
You can pay your food orders using cash, credit/debit card. Please note that the accepted payment method is set by the seller.
4. How do I get my order?
Depending on the seller, you can choose to pickup(dinein/takeout) your orders, have it delivered by seller, or through courier delivery.
5. Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order, however, fees may apply.
5. Can I request for a refund?
Yes, you may request a refund for your order. However, please take note of the following guidelines.
- If you cancelled your order before seller prepares it, you will get a refund.
- If you cancelled your order during/after seller preparation, you may request a refund by disputing your order. Refunds are at the discretion of the seller.
- If you have concerns with your order and wanted to request for a refund, you may do so by disputing your order. Refunds are at the discretion of the seller.
- You will be refunded in the form of your original payment method, this excludes payments made through the seller directly.
- Processing time may take 1-3 business days.